Our client, an international oil and gas service company, is currently looking for experienced Managed Pressure Drilling Supervisors to join their team.
Ideally, you have plenty of experience in an offshore environment with deep-water wells and have valid offshore certificates.
You have experience with different control systems for MPD also (automatic, semi-automatic and manual).
- Delivery at the Wellsite of Managed Pressure Drilling jobs including pre-planning and logistics, supervision of all on-site MPD personnel and End-of-Well performance summary reports.
- Troubleshoot for field operations in the operation, maintenance, and repair of Managed Pressure Drilling equipment.
- Manage client relationship and expectations on-site, and when appropriate, demonstrate and explain Managed Pressure Drilling technology.
- Recommend new approaches and/or specifications for new and existing equipment, software, and procedures.
- May assist in managing optimum pressure control to achieve drilling objectives.
- Carry out constant monitoring of equipment & instrumentation at the Wellsite/location, maintain and calibrate on the job as required.
- Valid offshore medical and survival certificates
- Experience in Deep Water projects
- Previous work achieved in Managed Pressure Drilling with another international service company
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.