Our client, a large multinational oil and gas company is currently hiring for the following position based in Accra, Ghana.
Maintenance & Integrity Lead
To develop, implement and assure the Maintenance & Integrity Management Systems and processes in the business in accordance with the client's Corporate Policies, Standards, Procedures and Guidelines aligned with good industry practice covering the following Integrity aspects:
- Integrity & Maintenance Management
- Maintenance strategies and optimisation
- Process Safety Management
- Application of MAXIMO Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and COABIS computerized Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS)
- Integrity and Operations Assurance management
- Drive continuous improvements in asset integrity across the business unit and O&M contractor.
- Develop and manage asset integrity management metrics in line with the Operations Team KPI's
- Interface with O&M Contractor to effect continuous asset integrity management improvement.
- Develop, implement and maintain appropriate IMS content for asset integrity management. Ensure O&M contractor has appropriate systems in place.
- Ensure that S/ECEs are appropriately identified and defined. Ensure Performance Standards are appropriate and that assurance processes are in place to demonstrate compliance with performance standards.
- To ensure that the CMMS planned maintenance build and ongoing content is appropriate for maintaining asset integrity.
Degree in science/engineering or equivalent
Provide expertise for Shutdown Planning and execution.
Support succession planning activities within the business, including development and mentoring local staff.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.