A Global Automotive company based in County Durham are seeking a Maintenance Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to carry out fault-finding procedures on machinery and assembly line equipment.
- Support the installation, repair and maintenance of machinery and assembly line equipment
- Documenting and investigating root causes of machine breakdown
- Exercise high standards of health & safety at all time
- Automotive or manufacturing industry experience
- Electrical/mechanical fault-finding
- PLC experience highly desirable
The role will operate on a shift pattern basis of 2 days on/nights on followed by 4 off.
If this sounds like the role for you please get in touch and a consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales