My client, a large Oil and Gas Operator in North Dakota is looking to bring on a Maintenance Scheduler to their team.
Job Description: The Maintenance Scheduler will provide support to the Bakken Midstream operations team in order to maximize uptime and reduce business losses that are associated with facilities and equipment. This position is accountable for coordinating the diagnostics and completion of maintenance activities safely, efficiently, & without environmental impact.
Rate: $550 - $600 daily (based off experience)
Location: Williston, ND
Rotation: 14/14 or 21/21 (available to choose)
Schedule: 8 to 10 hours (per day)
Per diem: $110 (per day)
Mileage: $50 a day for less than 100 miles OR $100 per for over 100 miles (per day)
Travel costs: All flights or mileage will be reimbursed for travel
Contract: 12 months (convert into full time)
- MUST SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) experience
- SAP LAM experience is a plus but not required
- Minimum of 7-10 years of pipeline/midstream industry experience
- Overall understanding of midstream pipeline and facilities and operations.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Serves as the liaison between the on-site Operations and Maintenance groups, coordinating day-to-day Maintenance activities and driving all safe work permitting functions.
- Manage, compile, assign, and monitor all work orders within the SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM) program; providing consistency and integrity to the work order system.
- Ensure a two-way open communication line exists between Maintenance and the groups we support as it relates to planning activities; providing an overall focus on operational requirements, maintaining production, staying safe, and reducing costs.
- Facilitate daily planning meetings with lead Operations, Maintenance, Automation, Midstream, Pipeline, Civil, Facilities Construction, and Intervention disciplines to facilitate the coordination and, where possible, coordinating of activities to reduce cost and downtime.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.