Title: Maintenance Parts Technician
Pay rate: $15/hr
Duration: 7 months - potential for perm
Shift: 11hr days M-F 8am - 7pm (avg 55hrs a week)
Work Location:Odessa, Texas
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Responsible for supporting the Maintenance and Electronics departments in the sourcing, obtaining and maintaining the required mechanical and electronic parts and materials, including the rebuild and overhaul of major components.
- Liaises with internal and external suppliers and logistics personnel to ensure parts are provided to Technicians in accordance with requirements.
- Assists PM & personnel in the purchasing and stocking of maintenance parts.
- Utilizes computing systems such as Excel, SAP, CWI and Vendor parts and purchasing systems.
Skills and experience required
- Requires a mechanical aptitude and a basic knowledge of Halliburton equipment.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Requires a high school diploma.
- Forklift exp
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume or call 7134231646
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.