Maintenance control & instrumentation Engineer - 65k+ - Rotterdam
For an international Oil & Gas company in Rotterdam we are looking for a Maintenance Control & Instrumentation Engineer who will be part of the maintenance team that take care of all the production facilities in the Benelux.
The main tasks of a Maintenance Control & Instrumentation Engineer will be to:
- provide technical support to projects, upgrades and commissioning of new plant equipment;
- advice the plant manager, maintenance manager and staff; Be a line of response in case of breakdown;
- supervise contractors with their planning to assure maximum efficiency;
- provide training to Air products, joint ventures and third party employees.
In order to fulfil these tasks adequately your profile will contain most of the following experiences and qualifications:
- Bsc in an engineering field or reached this level through experience;
- field experience in the Oil & Gas field;
- know how to read instrumentation and trip panel drawings as well as Logic diagrams, PLC and DCS configuration;
- knowledge of shutdown programs such as (ABB, Siemens), Safety systems and analysers of various types;
- strong verbally and written in Dutch and English.
This Oil & Gas company offers a good salary, plenty ADV days, a 13th month, ample of opportunities for personal development and a truly interesting, challenging and international work environment.
Do you see yourself as the new Maintenance Control & Instrumentation Engineer, or would you like more information about the position? Contact Isaura Smit, Automation & Process Control Engineer recruiter or call +31(0)205305822.