My client, one of the largest Oil and Gas Companies in Houston, TX is currently looking for multiple Estimators to join their team for a 2 year contract, with the potential to become full time. The ideal candidate will have a strong maintenance estimate and budget preparation background and be ready to come in and hit the ground running.
- Prepare conceptual estimates of cost and schedule during early phases of project development.
- Review detailed estimates prepared by engineering and / or construction contractors.
- Assure estimate basis is accurately defined through the review of technical documents (specification, drawings, etc.) site visits and team interviews.
- Participate in project team meetings to support project development.
- Maintain cost estimate log data.
- Facilitate or participate in project risk management planning.
- College Degree preferred
- 10+ years work experience in Oil and Gas.
- Relevant years construction or maintenance estimate and budget preparation experience.
- Extensive knowledge of factors affecting cost, i.e., contracting strategies, labor markets, regulations, policies, standards & specifications, etc.
- Proficient in the use of computer software including Microsoft Office Suite and cost engineering programs (Icarus, Questimate, Microsoft Project, Primavera, etc.).
- Working knowledge of SAP.
- Experience working with project cost data bases.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.