MS SQL/BI Developer - SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
You will be joining one a market leader in their field, a highly regarded global company who have operations spanning across the globe.
They are an excellent company to work for - a stable, established company who have been in business for several decades.
This role involves multiple projects, involving customer data management which can include complex algorithms. You should have a solid understanding of end to end data processing is a strong communicator with a highly skilled technical aptitude.
As an experienced SQL Developer you must have the following essential skills:
- Understanding of data integrity and customer data matching
- Experience in migration of data/large data volumes
- Experience in data warehouse design/concepts
- Create database tables, views, stored procedures, constraints and indexes
- Experience in SSIS, functions and triggers
- Indexing, index statistics updating and index optimization
- Experience in Scripting database installs an advantage
- Awareness towards .net aspects like Entity Framework with be an advantage
- Experience in integration of SQL Server with TFS an advantage
- Exposure of challenges towards setting up high availability databases eg. SQL clusters an advantage
- Experience of working within projects delivering or interacting web services will be an advantage
Please contact Thomas Chapman for further information.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018