My client is a internationally recognised design consultancy with a large Australian presence. Due to a number of key project wins they are currently looking for an MEP Modeller to join their BIM team in Sydney.
About the role
As a MEP Modeller, you will be responsible for working on a range of commercial projects undertaking a a large scope of Modelling/Drafting in Revit MEP.
This opportunity will further your career progression with a globally recognised design and infrastructure consultancy within the engineering industry. You will gain exposure to programs that are at the forefront of technology, used on some of the biggest projects happening now in Melbourne.
What you can bring
- 5+ years of Australian experience in Building Services Drafting
- Work independently with Revit MEP (3 years +)
- Previous experience working on MEP services
- Experience in Navisworks beneficial
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 6 month contract role with likely extension
- Working with a globally recognised consultancy
- Be part of a global firm
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in working as an Revit MEP Modeller in a large influence design consultancy in Sydney, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018