My client is a tier 1 internationally recognised design consultancy with a large Australian presence. Due to a number of key project wins they are currently looking for an MEP drafter to join their infrastructure team in Melbourne.
About the role
As an MEP drafter, you will be responsible for aiding in the drafting of multiple large scale infrastructure designs and multiple tenders. Your expert understanding in MEP related infrastructure services alongside your knowledge and use of MicroStation and Auto CAD will aid in the completion of designs.
This opportunity will further your career progression with a globally recognised design and infrastructure consultancy within the engineering industry. You will gain exposure to programs that are at the forefront of technology, used on some of the biggest projects happening now in Melbourne.
What you can bring
- 5+ years of Australian experience as a building services drafter
- Work independently with MicroStation
- Previous experience working on MEP services
- Experience in Auto CAD bonus
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 3 month contract role with likely extension
- Exposure to a major Melbourne projects
- Fast paced and hands on work environment
- Be part of a global firm
- Experience working on multiple aspects of the design project
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in working as an MEP Drafter in a large influence design consultancy in Melbourne, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018