The focus of your role
As a Data Architect/Consultant , you will be working within the Master Data Management, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Analytics practices alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors. You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment.
The right candidate will quickly rise to senior positions on projects and within the practice.
What you'll do
- Consulting, leading, and performance of analysis and design of large, complex applications, and business processes re-engineering process required to support Data programmes
- Contributing to the analysis of master data requirements, data integration, and performing complex data mapping activities
- Partnering with clients to gather necessary understanding of business objectives and processes
- Focussing on identifying the underlying data issues using the right Data Quality tools
- Providing information, feedback and guidance to clients to support technology-related decision making
- Consulting and working with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solutions
What you'll bring
- Hands-on experience with at least 3 of the following: Data Management, Data Architecture, Data Migrating, Master Datamodelling, Data Quality Management, Information Governance
- Experience with leading data applications for Tier 1 vendors such as IBM, SAP, Oracle and others
- Demonstrable experience on a number of data related projects. This needs to include significant experience of at least two of: data architecture design, ETL design, data mapping, data quality assessment, information governance
- Demonstrable experience on at least 2 end-to-end data centric projects
Please contact Thomas Chapman for further information .
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018