Are you an enthusiastic interim/freelance/contract? Hardware engineer with experience in consumer goods? An international organisation in region Sint-Niklaas has an excellent job vacancy for an interim/freelance/contract Hardware engineer. This 6-month project in region Sint-Niklaas is based on 40 hours per week. We're hiring a Hardware engineer (min 3y experience)
How your potential will be optimised As an interim/freelance/contract Hardware engineer you will have the opportunity to work on a new project. This project needs the following
- Experience in different Hardware components
- Experience in reading and evaluate schemes
- Experience with solid components on a PCB
- Experience with prototyping is a big plus
- Someone who can think with them.(Problem solver)
- Experience in a machine environment is a plus
- Experience in consumer goods is a plus
- New technologies and high-quality design fascinate you!
- Also experience with testing tool and cleanroom
- Communicative in team
- Team player
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a big plus)
- Start date: ASAP
- Project length: 6 Months + possible extension
- Hours per week: 40
- Location: Region Sint-Niklaas
Apply now online for the role of interim/freelance/contract Hardware Engineer or send your CV and references to De Vits Johan via j.devitsàprogressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired hourly rate, your motivation and availability.
If you know someone who is looking for a similar position please let him know are us.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call us on 00322 203 99 00.
Johan De Vits
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.