For an international clients of mine, I'm currently looking for a mid level Embedded Engineer. The company work in very niche and high end sectors. They deliver qualitative machines and expect the same passion for perfection from their employees. The company is located in region Gent. Why should you apply?
- A contract with option to Perm
- The opportunity to work in a high tech environment within a niche sector.
- A continuous opportunity to learn by: courses, meetings, presentations, update of market evolution's.
- A close collaboration with the different departments within the company. So teamwork is important for you.
- An attractive salary, with growing possibilities and lots of extra-legal advantages.
- Guarantee of a good work-/life balance through fix working hours.
- Home working once a week
- An international/multinational company.
- Strong knowledge of Embedded C
- Knowledge of bare metal, micro controllers, Arm and other electronics
- Understanding PCB designs
- Know how of eclipse IDE
- Proficient in debugging embedded systems
- Knowledge of RTOS is a big plus.
- Knowledge of C# , visual studio
- Knowledge of version control systems (SVN/GTI) is a big plus
- Know how of Ethernet based fieldbuses is a plus
- Experience in python is a plus
- Experience with development in windows environment
- Knowledge of English (Dutch is a plus)
- Experience with testing is a plus (testing in C#)
- Write test instructions
- Program test sequences
- Team player
- Hands on mentality , and passionate by all this
- Work closely with other fields of expertise (hardware & other software developers)
- Program embedded software for controls
- Program pc tools to connect the controls
- Develop projects depending on client's request
- Development in C
- Develop and Maintenance of software
- You have experience with communication / service protocols
- Write manuals
- Master in computer science or electronics.
- Team player.
- My client is open for junior people, but also more senior.
- A dynamic, responsible, eager to learn and problem solving personality.
- Fluent in English (NL is a plus).
How should you apply?
via j.devitsàprogressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired hourly rate, your motivation and availability. If this job description is relevant for somebody from your network, certainly don't hesitate to transfer it to them.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call us on 00322 203 99 00.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.