An established network and cyber security company based in Edinburgh are seeking a Logistics Operations Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the development of the supply chain and logistics processes for the business and is a great opportunity for someone to come in and take full autonomy over this new function of the business.
- Coordinate material sourcing for New Product Introduction in coordination with R&D
- Establish and manage supplier relationships including; contract negotiation, monitoring of supplier performance and selecting the supply base
- Manage import/export processes
- Transport planning duties
- Strong commercial experience in Logistics/Supply Chain management
- Knowledge of UK Customs processes
- Experience sourcing and maintaining relationships with a range of suppliers
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales