A Global Oilfield Service company specialising in Well Solutions are seeking a Logistics Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis to focus on the import and export of goods.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure logistics tasks are completed within an often tight deadline.
- Responsible for daily logistics activities, organising local and international transport
- To work in full compliance with company's Quality Management System
- Creation of shipping documentation, for example commercial invoices
- International export & import experience (freight forwarding)
- In-depth knowledge of K Customs processes
- Able to communicate effectively
- Working knowledge of Microsoft IT applications (Word and Excel)
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales