Are you a passionate interim/freelance/contract Linux Expert and are you looking for a new role in which you can manage the infrastructure of a well-known company by using the latest technologies?
One of our international clients has an excellent mission for an interim/freelance/contract Linux Expert. This is a great 12-month opportunity in Brussels. This project is based on 40 hours per week.
We're hiring a Linux Expert
How your potential will be optimised
In this temporary position of Linux expert you will have the opportunity to have an impact on each stage of the project. This project will enable you to use your skills to:
- Work closely with all the teams in Brussels and internationally
- Analyse the systems, insure the maintenance and the deployment
- Design the hardware architecture
- Take part in the virtualization
A track-record to fit in perfectly
- Linux systems have no secret for you
- Database management (MySQL)
- As from 3 years of experience as a System engineer
- You have creative skills and you can use your knowledge to deliver success
What you will get for your efforts
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Project length: 12 months
- Hours per week: 40
- Location: Brussels
- Project objective: bring your expertise to improve the infrastructure and have an impact on the future of the company
Apply now online for the role of interim/freelance/contract Linux Expert or send your CV + references to Nicolas Vikelis via e-mail. Please include an indication of your desired hourly rate, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Nicolas Vikelis on +32 2 203 99 00.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.