Our Client is looking for a Linux System Administrator to join their Sydney team on a 6 month initial contract
- Oversees, plans and provides support for highly complex system and database administration
- Coordinates with client management to formulate highly complex technical solutions
- Provides technical leadership to internal/external personnel on highly complex system installation processes
- Provides technical leadership to personnel on highly complex system administration activities
- Provides technical solutions and escalated support for non-routine, highly complex technical issues
- Evaluates products and upgrades for appropriateness of cost and compatibility
- Oversees and implements system upgrade strategies
- Leads the design, implementation and maintenance of highly complex solutions
- Analyses, logs, tracks and resolves complex software/hardware matters relating to networking connectivity issues, printer, Servers, and applications to meet business needs
- Coordinates hardware/software installations and upgrades
- Oversees the installation of client department-specific applications and systems
- Coordinates testing, upgrades and configuration of system files and services.
- RedHat Linux
This role best fits someone who can work independently and is prepared to own a number of high profile projects.
How to apply?
If you meet the above requirements and ready for a challenge, APPLY NOW with a current CV for consideration. Alternatively contact George Hirst from Progressive IT for more info 02 9285 1000
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018