Are you a legal counsel with knowledge regarding compliancy in data privacy?
A large international organization in Eindhoven is looking for a legal counsel for a project of at least six months.
We're hiring a Legal Counsel!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Make sure that privacy activities, such as implementation to corporate policies in privacy, security and confidentiality are coordinated.
* Support HR and the department of Risk Management & Compliance with all privacy matters.
* Perform privacy impact assessments, interpret and apply the privacy rules to support HR.
* Collaborate with privacy officer and lawyers within the company on implementation of corporate rules across the organization.
* Manage support incidents, events and complaint management in privacy issues within HR.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* BSc degree and experience (3-5 years) data privacy matters (Certified International Privacy Professional Certification or the like is preferred).
* Team player, who values commitment and high quality achievements.
* Able to make rational, but bold decisions under time pressure.
* Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch is a nice-to-have.
Apply now for the role of Project Support Officer and send your CV to Sjoerd Spoelstra via s.spoelstra(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sjoerd Spoelstra on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.