Are you an enthusiastic Legal Counsel with at least 3 years of experience in the field of data privacy?
A large international organisation in Eindhoven is looking for a Legal council for at least 6 months.
We are hiring a Legal Counsel!
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
- Large variety of data privacy matters
- Support through data driven organisational shift
- Support Corporate Human Resources, Risk management and Compliance with all privacy matters
- Perform Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA) on systems/processes
The perfect match:
- Certified International Privacy Professional Certification
- Good English Communication skills
- Corporate Human Resources Minded
- Results and customer oriented
- Experience with participating in the development of corporate-wide privacy, data protection principles and policies and implementation within the corporate human resources function
Are you interested in this position? Apply now and send your CV to Chiara de Meijer via c.demeijer(at)progressiverecruitment.com or call 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.