I am currently supporting a client, specifically looking for a Legal Compliance Intellectual Property (m/f). The project expectations are to be found underneath.
- Serve as subject matter expert and collaborate with business to ensure import and export activities are managed to meet all country specific and other foreign government import and export rules and regulations
- Ensure the customs and trade compliance of all entities within area of responsibilities
- Develop and conduct training that are congruent with the strategic direction of Global Customs
- Ensure that all new and existing employees receive necessary and required trade compliance training
- Reviews and reports on the status of the entities implementation on customs & trade compliance effectiveness
- Manage on CTC day-to-day import and export operations including export control
- Identify operational excellence opportunities on duty savings and customs broker cost, collaborate with global CTC, implement the plan annually, and report the actual accordingly
- Collect, analyse and submit the Key Performance Indicators of the country to Global CTC Re-porting. Monitor, implement the improvements and avoid compliant issues
- Conducts post import entries audits done by brokers and conducts periodical customs broker performance audits.
- Act as primary interface and maintain a close working relationship with all local Customs and regulatory agencies for any potential regulatory issues, ensure timely & accurate filing of entries and official audit findings according to the local rules and regulations
- Effectively communicate changes in customs & trade compliance legislation that would impact business operations within the country
- Advise the Global Customs & Trade Compliance function immediately of any compliance related issues, concerns, or contacts by regulatory agencies
If this position is of interest to you, I can gladly be contacted by E-Mail or phone. (T: +49 (0) 89 5519 7804 E:j.pfleger(at)progressive.de )
In the case that your capacities nor interest is present, please feel free to send this opportunity to a colleague and/or friend.
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.