I have multiple Lease Operator role for one of the largest oil and gas operating company. These role will be based in the east Permian area (Carlsbad, NM/ Pecos, TX). Looking to fill these role as soon as possible, these are contract to hire positions.
Here is a brief description of the role.
Lease Operator Responsibilities
- Daily surveillance, analysis, maintenance and optimization of oil and gas leases.
- Optimize wells for maximum production.
- Gauge tanks, read meters, and record data as deemed by management.
- Analyze production data multiple times daily, to optimize production and create an efficient and effective workflow.
- Inspect equipment and facilities for problems and perform routine maintenance and repairs.
Expected Level of Proficiency
- 3+ years' Lease Operator experience preferred with operations including but not limited to pad site compression, plunger lift and SWD
- Willing to work in the Carlsbad, NM area.
- Proficient in artificial lift, specifically plunger lift and gas lift.
- Ability to lift more than 50 lbs. and climb ladders.
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions.
- Must be punctual, a team player and have a strong work ethic
- Must be able to multi-task, have a positive and professional attitude, and be a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills including the Microsoft Office suite of products, and able to utilize applications across all platforms (Web-based via laptop, mobile via tablet or phone).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as approved by management
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.