Lead Solutions Architect/Lead Solutions Consultant - 3 months contract - Competitive Rate
We are looking for someone who can start immediately in Central London across multiple sites
We need someone with experience in Windows 10 (W10) transformation programmes.
Qualifications & Experience:
* The ideal candidate should have 10+ years' experience working as a Solutions Architect in client facing roles in Enterprise scale organisations.
* The individual should be able to work with and present to clients of all levels, up to main board.
* Experience in Application Migration including discovery and audit software toolsets, Applications Management, Software Asset Management and End-to-End Application Lifecycle Management is a must.
* A track record in delivering change management based architect roles where formation and sign-off of a business case forms part of the change process
* Individual should be able to provide pre-sales support on Application related opportunities and write text for bid and RFP responses as and when required.
* Experience of innovation and creative ideas to help develop the company's solution portfolio.
* Degree or equivalent desirable
* TOGAF, ITIL v3 and relevant industry or technology qualifications expected.
Please send across your latest CV if interested.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales