Lead Operational Engineering - Region:The Hague - 70k+
Do you have experience as an Operational Technology Professional with a focus on Capex projects? Do you want to take charge of challenging investments globally? Then we are looking for you!
For a multinational Food&Beverage company with a passion for technical advancements you will be responsible for the execution and planning of the Automation Master plan and contribute to innovation and quality insurance within internal projects.
As a Lead Operational Technology you will:
* Be responsible for planning projects, research and order specifications;
* You guide, monitor and check suppliers, schedules and budgets;
* Discuss scope and challenge investments with management and project managers;
* Contribute to internal projects in the fields of standardisation, innovation, gate-keeping and quality assurance;
* Support and advice plants with strategic decisions with respect to operational technology;
* Execute site surveys and prepare an Automation Master plan for breweries.
For this position we are looking for a sociable Lead who is an experienced, independent and challenging Operational Technology professional with extensive experience in Capex project as well as:
* A finalised Bachelor/ WO/Master study;
* Proven track record of process automation design and implementation in food & beverage industry;
* Excited to travel to different projects across the globe
* Expansive knowledge of production processes, preferably batch processes;
* Broad Knowledge of PLC-SCADA systems, data analysis, reporting and IT;
* Understanding of global standards like ISA S88, ISA S95, ISA S99, TPM;
* > 6-8 years relevant working experience;
Our client offers an international and challenging work environment focused on new possibilities and ambition. They value a work/life balance and offer an above average salary.
Do you see yourself as the Lead Operational Technology Professional or would you like more information about the position? Contact Isaura Smit, Recruiter or call +31(0)205305822. We look forward to your response!