A Manufacturing company in Lisle, IL is looking for a Lead Java Development Engineer to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced Lead Java Development Engineer looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
- Searching for a Lead Java Developer to work in a fact paced environment
- Java Software Engineer will be responsible for implementing innovative web and console applications. He/She will perform design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions.
- Required Technical Skills Java 1.6, Core Java, Java Programmer/Developer Certification Preferred. Understands product requirements and ensures the design satisfies the application
- Manages all aspects of the design and development process from concept, development and release
- Manages an iterative development lifecycle (development, debugging, testing, deployment) ,JAX-WS , Web Services, JSP, Java Servlet, Hibernate CVS(Source code management) Design Patterns Java
- Produces technical documentation
- Contributes to best practices and team processes
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
We are looking for someone with…
- 8-10+ years of software development experience
- Experience or willing to learn mobile DevOps, automated testing, and analytics
- Advanced knowledge of application and data architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- 4+ plus years of experience working on Agile projects a plus
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience OR Master's degree and at least 6 years of experience.
- Experience with at least one of the following databases: DB2 (v8.0 or greater), DB2 query, and DB2 Connect, Oracle, SQL Server, OODB, Experience building mobile apps for Android and iOS platforms a plus
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle stages, with project planning experience
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a Manufacturing company out of Lisle, Illinois.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognize and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.