- To lead, coordinate and support local design and development activities to bring new vehicle products into production.
- To create and maintain and both 3D CAD data and 2D drawings of new and existing parts using Catia V5.
- To liaise with parent company via Video Conference, email and presentations.
- To plan, track and report Quality, Cost and Delivery (QCD) of new projects and design
- To drive and develop cost reductions through the company internally and the customer.
- To work within ISOTS 16949 procedures.
- To create and update genetic DFMEA, tolerance stack ups, GD&T and DFM studies.
- Comply with all H&S regulations.
- Liaise with: Customer OEMS (Nissan, Jaguar Land Rover, Honda) ,Suppliers and Toolmakers, Other members of Design & Development department, Quality Assurance department, Engineering department, Production department, Sales & Purchasing department.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales