A Global leader in the Oil & as industry are looking for a Lead Document Controller to join their team on a permanent basis to coordinate the document control interface between clients and other internal functions.
This is a client-facing role in a dynamic project environment with great opportunities for progression.
- Act as an interface between engineering and document control teams
- Coordinate the review, approval and distribution of documents for large-scale projects
- Manage the master document register
- Identify opportunities for improvement and work with project teams to implement these
- Significant experience in a Document Control position
- Use of relevant document control systems
- Experience in oil & gas or relevant heavy engineering industry
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales