Workday Data Lead- Sydney- 900-1100 Per Day
A leading Sydney based business is currently looking to recruit a Workday Data Lead to assist with a major project. The role is an initial 6 month contract.
Based in the CBD, the business is at the beginning of a major project, moving all their core HR systems from SAP to Workday. To assist with the implementation, the business requires a Workday Data Lead who will be responsible for the producing, assuring and supporting the Workday data migration, data design and reporting work streams.
Key responsibilities include;
- Analyse business requirements to determine data migration, data design and reporting requirements.
- Act as the subject matter expert when creating reports and data designs for HR.
- Coordinate the data migration activities to assist with the transition and deployment of Workday into BAU.
- Advice on data designs, migration options, risks and any impacts on other processes or systems.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to project team and future HR reporting team.
- Contribute to regular status meetings with the programme and project team and key stakeholders.
- Proficiency in multiple Workday areas: Workday Studio, Reporting, Data Management
- Defining Data Migration approach, management and execution.
- Experienced in HCM implementations.
Please contact Thomas Chapman for further infotmation.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018