Urgently searching for a Civil Engineering Lead for a mid-sized Oil & Gas operator in Williston, North Dakota.
Please find the details below.
- 5+ years of experience as a Civil Engineer on upstream Oil and Gas projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited University
- Professional Engineering license in the State of Texas is preferred, but not essential
- Experience with land development planning and design, geotechnical engineering and design, project management, construction management and administration and land and construction surveying.
- Project planning & development of upstream oil & gas projects
- Communication & coordination between all involved parties
- Project planning and design review and support of oil & gas projects related to drainage, grading, earthwork modeling, floodplain modeling, and roadway alignment
- Construction management & administration
- Budget forecasting, budget management and value engineering
- Manage a maintenance program
- Managing field supervisors
- Engineering & design of foundations for a variety of loading situations
- Environmental engineering & process management related to the clean water act
- Experience in OSHA standards
- Experience in project planning & design is a must
- Experience in materails testing and geotechnical design is prefered
- Excellent project management skills are a must
- Experience in project ecomonics is a must
- Experience in construction management & administration is a must
- Experience in land & construction surveying is prefered
- Field experience is a must
- Experience in environmental engineering is prefered
- Must have a drive to be a safety champion
- Must be self motivated & willingness to motivate others
- Must have excellent computer skills; Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, CAD
- Must have excellent organization skills; electronic file management & document control
- A constant willingness to improve is a must
- Must have a positive attitude toward change & promoting change
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, governing agencies & land owners
If qualified and interested, please apply with your updated resume asap as this is an urgent role.
Vanessa Lopez 832.900.5935
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.