An opportunitie for a lead 12D engineer within the roads, highways and drainage space in Melbourne has opened up for a talented and eager individual who is looking to progress their career within a global leading consultancy.
About the role
You will be responsible for the output of 12D design engineering work in the roads, highways and drainage's discipline and be responsible for leading the team. You will demonstrate the ability to communicated clearly and have the confidence and proven skill to liaison with key clients and stakeholders. Your team will consist of a well establish design engineers with a high standard record of accomplishment.
What you can bring
- 8+ years of local experience across civil roads highways and drainage
- Confident in your experience and delivery of drawings
- Desire to career progress into a lead role
- Speak clearly and have great communication skills
- Experience with 12D modelling and design a must
- Demonstrate an ambitious approach to your work
- Proven experience as an influence member of a team
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 6-12 month contract role with likely extension
- Exposure to highly sort out projects
- Career progression into lead role
- Exposure to multiple aspects of Civil market designs
- Be part of a global firm
- Experience working on multiple aspects of design
How to apply
If you have the minimum experience and you would be interested in working as a Lead 12D engineer with a large influence design consultancy in Melbourne please apply now with an updated CV.
Full Australian working rights is a must to apply for this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018