Our client, an international service company, are currently looking for a consultant Senior Subsea Technician proficient in Landing Strings, to assist with an upcoming project in West Africa.
Position/Job Title: Senior Technician - Subsea
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To work within a team to assist under supervision with the preparation and running of subsea equipment offshore ensuring successful safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring quality service to the client.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
1. Carry out subsea operations with team members ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Subsea Operating manual.
2. Undertake checks on all equipment for compliance with the company's policies, standards and procedures and ensure they are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
3. Liaise with supervisor daily to ensure well site support requirements are planned and executed as required in respect to material spares in inventories and maintenance.
4. Attend and participate in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
5. May be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation and return of equipment.
6. Liaise with clients representatives and participate in meetings and discussions as required in a professional manner ensuring quality of service to client.
7. Liaise with offshore Supervisor, team members, and subsea operations department as and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to achieve safe operations and task completion.
8. Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client's requirements.
9. Actively work with subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
10. Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
Technical knowledge gained through completion of technical qualifications
Technical experience preferably within subsea field
Electro Hydraulic or Direct Hydraulic equipment and practical experience of its use in an operational environment.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.