Are you a LCM Specialist who is experienced in development of consumer devices?
A large international organization in Eindhoven is looking for a LCM Specialist for a project until at least the end of 2018.
We're hiring a LCM Specialist!
How your potential will be optimised:
* Responsible for the implementation, realization and risk management according to the activity plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization;
* Formulation of the overall activities plan in consultation with the management and other parties concerned including the resources to be used, the manning of the activity and the anticipated costs;
* Responsible for the report on the progress of the activity with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the activity members ensuring that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the activity results and the associated knowledge.
A track-record to fit in perfectly
* Several years of experience in directing (small) activities in relevant technological areas;
* University education in technical engineering or someone who has reach this level through another form of training/experience;
* Experience in Development Customer Device, preferably experience as Development Engineer;
* Knowledge of activity management methods and cost estimation techniques;
* People manager; motivation and coaching skills required.
* Location: Eindhoven
* Fulltime (40 hours per week)
Apply now for the role of LCM Specialist and send your CV to Anne via a.knulst(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Anne on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.