- Responsible for managing the delivery of projects within the Digital Workplace Program and other business teams, using their project management capabilities and Agile mindset.
- Contributes to and reviews the project plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project
- Identify planning and scheduling options, analyse these and communicate recommendations to senior leaders and stakeholders
- Track activities against the project schedule and provide regular and accurate reports to stakeholders Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project
- Resolve / escalate issues related to project scope, resources, time line, and/or budget
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact to the business
- Assist in training project team members on applying project management procedures
- Partner with the business to successfully execute and implement the change
- Basic Project Management Skills
- Stakeholder relationship management / Business Partnering skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Business analysis and problem solving
- Solutions focused mindset and open to new ideas on continuous improvements
- Understanding of SDLC and other Project delivery methodologies.
- Preferred certification in Project Management
- 2-3 years' experience in Project Co-ordination, with team sizes of approximately 5 resources and budgets greater than $50k)
- Preferred experience in deliver using an Agile framework
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the skills required, please respond with an updated CV.
Due to the likelihood of a high response rate, I will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018