Are you interested in working for an international company, which is active in more than 40 countries? Would you like to work in the centre of Amsterdam and are you looking for a new challenge as a Procurement Stock Coordinator.
In this position you are going to work in a growing department, where you have the possibility to grow and to develop yourself on professional and personal matter. We are looking for a Procurement Stock Coordinator, who will support Procurement Stock Managers and Buyers with administrative and Procurement related tasks.
Other tasks are:
- Assist with Stock reporting (trends, risks, fast and slow moving items)
- Assist with data gathering
- Stakeholder management
- Support managers with spend and contract reporting
- Manage stock item catalogues
- Track savings/performance
- Stock adjustments in SAP
- Create Sales orders and Purchase orders
- Maintain Master data catalogue
- Market research on category areas.
- Assist with price comparisons and preparing reports.
- Assist with specification comparisons.
What do you bring:
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar/related administrative role or field
- Experience working in procurement environment
- Good attention to accuracy
- Strong planning, organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills, command of English language (written & spoken)
- The department is undergoing a change in system, therefore flexibility and logical thinking is required in order to guarantee success in the role.
- Ability to manage and multi-task between projects and work streams
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Flexibility to adapt according to the business requirements
Whats on the table
- An open work floor with much freedom
- Work experience in an international and fast growing company
- The opportunities to grow in an international company
- Excellent secondary benefits
Interested? Or do you want to know more? Contact Anass el Gayate, Progressive Recruitment ASAP!
Mail: a.elgayate @progressiverecruitment.com
Tel: 020 530 5800