A Global Engineering client specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of bespoke components for the Aerospace and Oil & Gas industries are looking for a Junior Manufacturing Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to assist in the planning, direction and coordination manufacturing processes, with the opportunity to progress to the position of Manufacturing Engineer.
- Desk based role, inputting job cards for the manufacturing processes
- Assist in the creation of standard operating procedures
- Estimation of production times, staffing requirements and related costs
- Relevant manufacturing experience as a Technician for example, knowledge of manufacturing and materials flows
- Competent with managing timescales
- Experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to progress to the level of Manufacturing Engineer with a Global manufacturing company.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a Consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales