For a key client of ours we are looking for a Service Designer with the following competencies
We are looking for a usability or validation specialist that focuses on those activities that make we build the right service, and we build it in right way. Customer centrality and customer value is at the heart of everything you do. You are familiar with tools to create a customer journey and blueprint, and know how to break it down in usage scenarios. You know your way around user needs and requirements and are creative in evaluating and validating those.
- Support refinement user of requirements together with Marketing colleagues
- Define conceptual solutions for services
- Detail out and document usage scenarios for services
- Assess potential failure modes for usability and think of mitigation measures
- Support creation of customer journeys and service blueprints
- Evaluate and optimise design throughout projects (check and optimise)
- Create and document protocols and plans for validation and usability Profile You are a creative person with a background in preferably Industrial Design, Innovation Science, User Research or Cognitive Psychology.
You are a starter with Minimal 2 years working experience.
- You are good conceptual thinker
- You have are familiar with user research and usability tests
- You know how to capture and prioritise feedback from stakeholders
- You know how to create documentation and do it in a structured way
- You are good listener and have good interview skills
- You are a team player and are not afraid to speak up
- You work autonomously and are not afraid to take initiative - You have an innovative and creative mindset
- You are fluent in English
Duration: 6 Months
Hours: 40 Hours
Please let me know If you are interested, Ill tell you more about the job and the client.