Among other responsibilities and in the scope of the job, you would be in charge of:
* Translating the UI/UX design to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
* Improving and implements new features to current applications.
* Working closely with the design team and the back-end developer to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
* Using markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
* Optimising applications for maximum speed
* Designing mobile-based features
* Getting feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
* HTML5 / CSS3 and CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS and LESS & Responsive web design
* Knowledge of a JS Framework: Angular, React, Backbone, Vue
* Knowledge of a JS back end technology: Node.JS, ExpressJS
* Knowledge of a Desktop application framework: Electron.Js
* Versioning tool Git
Contract: freelance or open-end (permanent)
Location: Antwerp and its area
If this sounds like your next challenge, drop me your cv, phone number and time indication to reach you. And of course feel free to spread the word to your network!
E-mail: z.huang (a) progressiverecruitment.com