A fast growing manufacturing company in Lisle, IL is looking for a Java Programmer to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced Java Programmer looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Java Programmer/Analyst, you will work with other developers, analysts and management. Interpret functional and technical specifications; design, develop, test, and deploy software solutions for global electronic service tools (diagnostics and programming) and electronic end-of-line programming.
Expert, Engine Electronic Diagnostic and Programming Tools
What skills/experience should you have?
We are looking for someone with around 5-7 years experienced Java developer with excellent knowledge in the following areas:
- Java development, J2EE including JDO and JPA. [Examples - Tomcat, Hibernate, OpenJPA, Versant Fastobjects Poet]
- Understanding of assembler, C or other low level code for client development/communication protocols, etc. [Examples - J1939, CAN, RP1210A, JNA, public subscriber systems]
- Familiarity with database design
- Familiarity with software development environments - UML, SQL, distributed version control, continuous integration. [Examples - Mercurial, Jenkins/Hudson]
- Experience with Web Services
- Ability to write efficient code with documentation.
Why work with us?
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Health Advocate
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent care flexible spending account
- Commuter benefits
- Life AD&D Insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Long-term disability coverage
- Group accident
- Group Critical illness
- 401 (k) retirement plan
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a manufacturing company out of Lisle, Illinois.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals, whom will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.