About our client
Our client is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, who offer an array of integrated services combining top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise.
Who we are looking for
You will provide expertise in the development and maintenance of a range of applications primarily developed for specialised integration middleware on the Java platform.
About the role
As an integration developer you will:
- Contribute to project plans by defining tasks and estimates, producing technical specifications and providing regular progress updates
- Technically lead a small team of developers
- Remain aware of procedural and technological advances in order to make recommendations for improvement and to ensure projects are delivered to the highest standard
What you can bring to the role
- Experience working with Java & JEE technologies
- The ability to work under different project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile or Iterative construction
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- A strong team working ethic and a 'Can do' attitude is essential
Benefits for you
- Ability to extend the contract after the initial 6 months
- Competitive daily rate
- Modern office space in an amazing location
How to apply
Please call Alyssa on (02) 9285 1000 for a confidential discussion or click the apply button.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com