Java Specialist required to work in a Web Interface development team to identify needs, assess security requirements, design and develop the required components, document the low level design, provide in-depth technology input to other technology stakeholders, and conduct a code review periodically.
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully designing and implementing secure web application that are deployed in data centres.
- Have demonstrable experience of design and implementation of CI and CD infrastructure and pipeline.
- Have demonstrable experience in API security (SOAP/REST) and industry standard best practices to consume secure private APIs.
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully delivering digital solutions that collect and manage personal and/or sensitive information up to SECRET with appropriate controls and protection.
- Have demonstrable experience of implementing infrastructure and data centre engineering.
- Have demonstrable hands-on experience of Java, Web Application frameworks, SOAP & Restful, APIs, JWT, JWS/JWE, JOSE.
- Have demonstrable experience of documenting low level design and ability to work in an established design and governance process.
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully and collaboratively working, coaching and sharing knowledge with Public Sector client teams, particularly those with limited agile development experience.
- Have demonstrable experience of successful design, implementation and migration of supplier hosted applications to in-house hosted applications.
- Have existing, valid SC or DV Clearance.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales