My client, a large oil and gas company is currently looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team located in Houston, Texas.
The Java Developer is responsible for development, design and architecture for the company's Applications and services.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for developing enhancements and maintaining Java based Operations Applications
- Participate in the full life-cycle development process; works closely with DBAs, Oracle BI architects/administrators, ETL developers and other developers to deliver software solutions to the business
- Design effective and efficient technical solutions based on business-driven goals in a timely manner
- Practice Agile and SCRUM development techniques
- Analyze business and user needs, update and document design, and revise existing system logic as necessary
- Develop solutions across all layers, from the user interface through the application layer, service layer, and data layer to the database
- Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or University
- 10+ years in Java technologies
- (EJB, Servlets, SOAP web service, JAX-RS, Jersey, Spring MVC 3 or later, Hibernate, JMS, RMI, JDBC, JNDI, XML, XSL, XSLT, JSON,JDBC, JPA, SOA, etc.)
- 5+ years web design technologies
- Possess extensive coding experience
- Hands on experience in web based business application development
- Hands on database application schema design experience using Oracle, proficient in SQL, PLSQL, store procedures and triggers.
- Experience in MySQL, SQL server a plus.
If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.