Operations Manager - Investment Management - Sydney CBD - 12 Month Contract - 650 Day Rate
A leading global asset management firm is looking for an Operations Manager to take on a position which will include running investment strategies, end-to-end support and streamlining existing processes to ensure smooth growth for new fund product lines.
- Design, maintain and investigate process improvements to assist trade flow.
- Trade processing and settlement, portfolio management system management, custodial relationships and broker account management.
- Improve and maintain performance reporting - includes system development.
- Maintain process improvement documentation and establish new operations processes and outsourcing arrangements to support new fund products.
- Provide support for ad hoc projects as required.
- At least 5 years of experience across listed investment operations.
- Previous experience with FactSet, SS&C, Bloomberg and a proficiency in MS Excel.
- An Ambitious personality with the tenacity and ability to own the operations function for the business.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with an openness to regional and global travel.
- A strong desire to succeed within a high performing team with a passion to drive innovation and performance within investment management.
If you are interested in the above opportunity to advance your career within a reputable and global investment management firm, please forward your resume and apply via the prompts.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018