Are you an experienced International System Engineer and are you ready for a new challenge? Do you like to have variety in your work and are you motivated to provide the best possible technical support to end users and clients? Do you have knowledge of a broad range of IT and telephony technologies, both software and hardware? Then this could be the next step in your career.
We're hiring a International System Engineer
In this role you will work at an international, rapidly growing company near The Hagye. As a International System Engineer you will be responsible for delivering excellent support, especially in the international company/customer sites.
How your potential will be optimised
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- install, configure, maintain, test and optimize IT solutions (Windows servers, Active Directory, VMware)
- technical troubleshooting - at location or remotely
- provide excellent support to end users and clients
- implement different solutions
- provide support with installing mobile devices and working with telecommunications protocols and technologies
- working with Hardware, physical installations and fault finding
- work with databases, SQL server, Sybase, able to create basic sql queries
In this role you will travel internationally frequently (max 2 weeks a month, but normally less). Still it is important to be flexible.
Do you like the sound of these responsibilities? Then check if you have a track-record to fit in perfectly in this role as a Senior International System Engineer.
A track-record to fit in perfectly
For this role it's important you have experience in a similar position. Specifically it's important you have:
- a bachelor degree in IT (or IT-related)
- excellent technical knowledge with a variety of products
- good knowledge of the latest versions of Windows, telecom protocols
- excellent communication skills
- good analytical skills
- a Dutch Passport
- fluency in English (Dutch is a plus)
In addition, you are analytical and you are a great problem solver. Of course it is important to be client-orientend, as well as flexible.
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Then you are the Senior International System Engineer we are looking for and we would love to hear from you.
What you will get for your efforts
- annual salary up to €55.000,- (depending on knowledge and experience)
- a lease car
- 40 hour work week
- the next step in your career
- excellent training and lots of opportunities to further develop your knowledge and skills
- a role with lots of responsibility
Where the magic happens
You will be working at a successful, international company near The Hague. This international company provides high-tech IT solutions and software for big companies and governments. The company is always looking for opportunities to grow and improve.
Are you our new Senior International System Engineer? Apply online or send your CV to Maarten Doornenbal via m.doornenbal @ progressiverecruitment.com. If you would like to know more about this job or similar jobs in IT, contact Maarten Doornenbal via 020 530 5800 or m.doornenbal @ progressiverecruitment.com.