Integration/ Middleware Developer - 6 month contract - Melbourne
Progressive, in partnership with one of our clients are actively on the lookout for an Integration/Middleware Developer with extensive development experience utilising SAP Orchestration 7.4 Single Stack.
The project of work is a fairly large scale project for transformation of research management incorporating a SalesForce solution. The client are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running as well as someone who can take initiative and problem solve individually.
Role: Integration/Middleware Developer
Tenure: 6 month contract
Essential skills and requirements:
- SAP Process Orchestration 7.4 Single Stack
- Strong experience with REST adapters
- Good BPM experience
- Java, XSLT and GUI message mappings
- Experience using SAP PO to integrate with Salesforce
- ABAP skills
- Experience with SAP Finance ERP systems
- Does not need to be integration experience, any technical knowledge of SAP Finance systems (on-premise or cloud)
- Database skills/experience, particularly Microsoft SQL Server
Ideally you will be someone who likes analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving. You need to have solid development skills and be happy to work unsupervised as well as take initiative.
Benefits to you:
- Competitive daily rate
- Exposure to some of the newest technologies
- Working with a collaborative team who are supportive and value learning
- Onsite parking available
How to apply For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Jodene White on 0416 694 546
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role (PR or citizenship).
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.