As Integration Strategy Lead, you will be required to work closely with the Integration leadership team to develop strategic plans which will facilitate the achievement of set integration outcomes. You will provide support and advice, and identify gaps and resolve problems and issues, maintaining a clear understanding of the broad impacts of these. You will also take responsibility for the production of regular detailed reporting to senior stakeholders, including executive teams.
What you can bring to this role
- 7 years' experience in strategic in-house or external consulting roles, ideally within financial services or insurance.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, able to persuade, negotiate and resolve conflict at a senior level
- Ability to effectively synthesise data and creatively problem solve
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience of a M&A integration program would be a distinct advantage
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018