The opportunity being presented is a necessary requirement from a key client of mine looking to build on their already high achieving team located in their Perth office. The client is one of the largest Petrochemical companies globally, with a stellar reputation and a great respect for the industry and there employees.
You will be required to create a single consolidated maintenance work schedule that corresponds and is agreed with offshore maintenance and production inclusive of logistics and materials management. You will optimise efficiency through bundling of work and resource maintenance of all resources the asset has available to execute the work.
- 5-10+ years with in the oil and gas sector as a maintenance Planner/ Scheduler and LNG Experience
- Excellent communicator able to work effectively with the team and those outside the formal line of authority
- Advanced SAP Plant management skills are essential
- expert knowledge of planning and Scheduling in the oil and gas sector
- Display a high level of technical knowledge and skills in job related areas, keeping up to date with trends in your area of expertise
What you have to look forward too:
- A competitive daily rate on a 6-12 month contract
- working with a global petrochemical giant with possibility of extension
- exposure to major projects with in the oil and gas sector
- being part of a large team that prides itself on inclusion and diversity
If this position has your interest then please contact me with an updated copy of your C.V so that I can fill you in on the client, rate and the position in better detail.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018