A world leading Pharmaceuticals Company in Detroit, Michigan is looking for an Instrumentation technician to join their expanding team.
Are you an Instrumentation technician looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What Will You Be Doing?
This position requires traveling to various locations in Michigan and may require you to stay overnight. Millage and expenses would be reimbursed.
- Calibrate, adjust, repair, maintain plant and/or utilities instrumentation
- Help install, build, repair, maintain and calibrate robotic arms, instrumentation devices, pumps and Hydraulics.
- Working with electrical and mechanical components
- This position would require travel around the Michigan area regularly
- High school diploma or a two year degree or certificate in electronics technology
- 2 years minimum experience
- Electro/mechanical experience
- Working with medical devices beneficial
- IT knowledge preferable
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a world leading Pharmaceuticals Company out of Detroit, Michigan
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognize and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skill set, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.