Progressive Global Energy has an urgent need for an Instrumentation Specialist to join one of the LARGEST names in the Oil and Gas industry in Houston, TX for a 1 year contract with the potential to convert to a full-time opportunity after 6 months!
I am looking for an Instrumentation Specialist with the following:
- Midstream experience as the majority of the projects will be midstream/pipeline
- Experience with P&IDs, Instrumentation specifications, and data sheet creation
- Bachelor's Degree - preferably in electrical or instrumentation, chemical engineering
- 5-15 years' experience in instrumentation
Here's what you'll get in return:
- Stable contract with a reputable Oil and Gas company
- COMPETITIVE hourly rate with benefits and a 401k
- Excellent working schedule
If you, or someone you know, will be a good fit for this position, please respond with your most updated address or call Bianca Rennie for more information!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.