One of my Global Operators in the Oil and Gas industry are looking for strong I/E/C Engineers to join their growing Engineering team in Austin, TX.
Position: I/E/C Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Duration: 12 months +
Candidate will be responsible for all phases of electrical and instrument engineering for US onshore upstream and midstream facilities groups.
Job duties include the following:
- Supporting upstream and midstream teams during FEED, detailed electrical and controls engineering, construction, and commissioning of the facilities
- Driving efforts to reduce cost in electrical, instrumentation, and controls
- Supporting material procurement activities by reviewing quotes
- Supporting operations and maintenance as needed in troubleshooting field issues with existing facilities and incorporating lessons learned in future designs
- At least 5 years of oil and gas plants/facilities experience, working with a producer or engineering/service provider.
- Experience creating electrical one-lines, three-lines, load lists and area classification drawings.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
If you or someone in your network is qualified and interested in the role, please provide your UPDATED RESUME for review.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.