Our Client, a multinational Oil & Gas Exploration company, are currently looking for an experienced Installation Engineer to assist with their ongoing offshore projects in Nigeria.
- 8 weeks on / 2 weeks off - 56 days on / 14 days off
- Day Rate: Competitive, negotiable
- Contract Length: 12 months, extendable
Provide technical support to offshore installation planning and execution activities. Serve as primary interface for Installation coordinator with the contractor's technical organization.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Plan all activities related to installation of subsea structures performed by the installation vessels.
* Design and install equipment, tools and infrastructure required for offshore oil and gas production, and administer the installation of wellheads on the seabed and the pipelines that connect them to the platform.
* Support Offshore Installation activities
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 10+ year's experience in offshore installation support of oil and gas industry
* BS in Engineering, Naval Architecture, or related degree
* Willing to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide functional support
* Previous construction site experience
* Management experience on major capital project
* Strong knowledge in design and industry analysis software.
* Strong knowledge in subsea engineering and equipment.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.