We are looking for our client, an international engineering consultancy and equipment development company in the field of satellite communications a Digital Signal Processing / FPGA Engineer for a permanent contract with experience in working with radio-frequency applications.
Due to expansion his business, my client seeking to recruit a Digital Signal Processing Engineer in its offices in South East of Toulouse.
We are looking for an external expertise to study the digital interface at the ADC/FPGA board outputs. Initially, support is required for the design phase of the project to identify the best design solution for implementation on the RF sampling breadboard (given the constraints of the commercial evaluation modules identified).
The successful applicant will join the established multi-disciplinary engineering team and will report directly to the R&D Business Unit Manager for the responsibilities listed below.
Support is required to:
- Develop/analyse digital signal processing algorithms and architectures to meet project requirements
- Perform research and analysis that supports the definition of RF Digital Processing units based on commercial evaluation modules
- Develop prototypes and early versions of new products for real world testing,
- Produce synthetic report and present findings.
Identified required skills:
- Solid theoretical background in digital signal processing principals,
- Experience in signal processing techniques such as digital filter design, digital down
conversion and decimation,
- Knowledge in the implementation of signal processing algorithms in FPGAs and
- Knowledge in digital communication system design and analysis
- Experience in Project Management
- The candidate shall have radiofrequency engineering basic skills and/or demonstrate a true capacity to develop competences in radiofrequency engineering.
The selection of the candidate will be made based on experience, competence and
Academics: At least 5-year degree in communications engineering or electronics. Newly qualified PHD welcome.
The position will be for a permanent contract after a trial period.
The employment package includes supplemental insurance package contributed to by the company (health care, retirement and disability), an employee saving scheme linked to company performances. Salary will be discussed depending on experience and qualifications. Relocation allowance will be considered if applicable.